This section provides links to suggestions for modifications you can make in your operating system and browser to help access this website. The links on this page lead to information on Accessibility Guidelines on the Ontario Goverment's website: www.ontario.ca.
Tips for Enhancing the Accessibility of this (or any) Website - Step-by-step Instructions
- Change text size: Make the site text easier to read by making text larger and more readable.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Mouse pointer visibility: Helpful if you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn’t an option, make the site easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.